Sunday, February 10, 2019

The New Chapter of Life

2019-02-10 Sunday 9:50pm
This little post has been in my drafts since May of 2014. I am finally getting around to adding back in the images which were lost once the Posterous site went down. The Knights and Princesses stories must continue and be of value to all shiny eyed people remembering these days of yonder past.


Back May 2014 sometime. . . ago.
We are in a new phase of life and many things have changed. Our little people are not so little any longer. They are dancing and have tried out for a play for this Summer among other things.
I noticed my images which were posted via Posterous are now links to their site just saying that the site is closed. I will need to find the images and reconnect them.
We have a garden planted and hope it will do better than last year. =) We have had a few thunderstorms to help with watering etc. ;)
I have a video project needing to be finished before June because there will be another one then to be finished as well. I will also be videotaping Graduation too. Oh my!
We are also trying to graduate to a smart phone using Android. This is the one we will test out.

No comments: